What's new

Help me Choose a Phone case

iOrange

Reaction score
Broke my iphone 6 screen twice so i bought a case from Amazon from company named Goospery ( anyone else us their case? )
20150922_110946.jpg 20150922_110834.jpg

So this one is called Jelly case with glitter in sunlight.

Then they sent me their coupon ( they said to share with loved ones..so i think its reusable ) for all their products so i bought another one

20150922_111022.jpg 20150922_111053.jpg 20150922_111110.jpg

This one is called Canvas Material Diary or Canvas Diary.

Im planning to return one and get another one with different color before the coupon expires.

Which one do you guys think fits iphone 6 better?

If its Jelly case, Im thinking of Red or Blue
If its Canvas Diary, Im thinking of Blue

Get the Speck with the face plate. I have it I my iPhone 5 right now. Dropped at work the other day it bounced. The face plate is thick. No worries now. Used to have otter box. But it looked like a huge candy bar in my pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meiner Meinung nach bietet "Element Case" die besten Teile an. Sowohl optisch als auch technisch. Die haben allerdings auch ihren Preis ...

Gesendet von iPhone 6 Plus mit Tapatalk

I'm considering getting Speck's Candy Shell Clear case and their screen protector. I want something a little more sleek, and it seems that this case, with the addition of a screen protector is a good choice. Does anyone here use this case?

OK it is $34.95. Here are some facts about it copied from the website:

pc_title_retina.gif

Designed For Impact
7 Signs of Protection without Compromise
  • Military-grade drop protection
  • Patented one-piece, multi-layer design
  • Patented raised bezel screen protection
  • Precision-engineered slim fit
  • Perimeter port and camera protection
  • Lab-tested durability
  • Responsive button protection
pc_ip6_frontBack_cs-clear_retina.jpg

Designed for Impact.
pc_ip6_compare_cs-clear_02_retina.jpg

pc_ip6_cutaway_cs-clear_05_retina.jpg

DUAL-LAYER MILITARY-GRADE PROTECTION
Patented design provides two layers of protection. This CandyShell Clear iPhone 6s / iPhone 6 case is certified to meet or exceed MIL-STD-810G drop test standards.

• Completely clear iPhone 6 case with two layers of next-generation clear material that resists yellowing.
  • Military-grade drop protection. Certified to meet or exceed MIL-STD-810G drop test standards.
  • Patented one-piece, multi-layer design. Patented design provides two layers of protection. Exterior polycarbonate layer disperses impact while interior TPE layer absorbs shock.
  • Patented raised bezel screen protection. Bezel rises above screen to guard glass from direct drops onto phone face and prevents screen from scratching when laying flat.
  • Precision-engineered slim fit.CandyShell Clear protects iPhone 6 without adding unnecessary bulk.
  • Perimeter port and camera protection. TPE liner protects ports from drops without compromising sound or photo quality.
  • Lab-tested durability.Durability testing against extreme temperatures, cracks, and abrasions.
  • Responsive button protection. Rubberized covers shield volume and power buttons while keeping them fully accessible.

Look at the lip- over the screen and I always grab a screen protector. I think that got me lucky lol i dont know-
I love the speck cases too -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk