What's new

[HELP] iPhone 4

Zenxios

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like to please to ask anyone kindly tell me how to open my iPhone 4g?It's completely DEAD, won't charged, won't detect by USB, or any home/sleep,awake buttons
sad.gif
It is not responsive to any buttons..I tried alots solution from websites by googl-ing but i still would like to know more about it. Please tell me what to do so, unless there's really no idea to.By starting, my iPhone 4g is already Jailbroken.. v5.0.1. But, after i jailbroken.. i accidentally deleted something so i reset all default settings yesterday. And it stucked on the half-way when the reset is processing for very long time.. so i turn it off by holding home button and sleep button for 10seconds..After that, i can't turn it on anymore.. no matter what even hold or charge to see if it on, black screens.The iTunes doesnt seems to works it from my computer detect to my iPhone, but goes to my iPod it goes well successfully detected.. Any HELP is really appreciate, Thank you
happy.gif
Best Regards.

Lol. Why? What did you do?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Why? Cause he also don't even know how to open my iPhone.
No power, nothing at all. Just like dead @@
LOL, such a noob apple workers in my country.
Huh? What's that?

Hold the home bottom and plug the USB cable with iTunes open and it shud recognise it as a apple recovery device or you cud try plugging the USB cable then hold the middle button and power button then release the power button and see what happens

Hold the home bottom and plug the USB cable with iTunes open and it shud recognise it as a apple recovery device or you cud try plugging the USB cable then hold the middle button and power button then release the power button and see what happens

The problem is i plug in and tried those doesn't work at all.. even charging also no power.. i do the DFU mode from jailbreak its said cant be detected. How could that be? Any recommend? And.. what you mean hold the middle button and power button? which middle button?

Basically the middle button is the home button so hold the power button and the home bottom in and your computer shud recognise it if not then I said u have totally broken your idevice

Basically the middle button is the home button so hold the power button and the home bottom in and your computer shud recognise it if not then I said u have totally broken your idevice

Oh, isn't? Can't work. I tried alot times. SO its my device broken or computer cant detect? The power source of charging also can't. Not even anything pop up.. Before its good, i reset all the default settings. When it processing it been stucked for very long. So i.. just do the way like you said hold the home button and power button until the end up.. become dead :( If i sent to real apple store, will they charge expensive to repair?

Well it's your iPhone then cause nothing happens and it wudnt b your computer it's your iPhone that's damaged and apple will charge u for any damaged because jailbreak avoids the devices warrantee

If you messed it up on a software. It is a software issue. No need to open it up.
Best thing to do right now. Is hold power and home button(while charged in) and see if it turns on. From then, restore it.
You can't restore it back to 5.0.1 at this point, so don't waist your time and try.
If that doesnt work, download a software called disk-aid. Save all the files you need to your desktop and then delete everything on the iPhone. Then restore it.

Try just leaving it alone if that does not work leave it on the charger for days