What's new

help Iphone 4 new

Abdelhak1182

Reaction score
Hi everybody first im new in this forum and i don´t knnow to much about the iphones.

i buy a new iphone 4 in less then 1 month it start with some problem that the phone don t want to charge i was charging it just in mod dfu
and now i can charge it normaly but its apear a new problem that the phone get blocked and when you call from other phone to the iphone nothing appear in the screen it get black and i can t desbloked it just when i connect the cable is the only way to see the screen
the iphone was bought in UE and im leaving in Ecuador so it will cost so much to send it back
some friends told me that if i update it buy the itunes that will solve the problem
so my question if the update with itunes take of the waranty??

In other way there are sombody that can help me please to fix this prob

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!

Not sure on those issues,perhaps if you have an Apple store near to you show them the issues?

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!

Not sure on those issues,perhaps if you have an Apple store near to you show them the issues?

Thank you for your answer
i call buy phone and they said that the warranty its just in UE so the phone have to back there to fix it

Please did you know if i update the softwar that cancel the warranty or not

Abdelhak1182 said:
i call buy phone and they said that the warranty its just in UE so the phone have to back there to fix it

No. Updating the firmware (software) doesn't void the warranty

Abdelhak1182 said:

No. Updating the firmware (software) doesn't void the warranty

Thank you very much so i will try to update it to see what will hapened

Abdelhak1182 said:
Thank you for your answer please How can i make the hard reset please

Hold the sleep/wake button and the home button until the phone cuts off, then it'll boot back up with the silver apple logo. :)

Last edited:
Abdelhak1182 said:
Thank you for your answer please How can i make the hard reset please

Hold the sleep/wake button and the home button until the phone cuts off, then it'll boot back up with the silver apple logo. :)

Press the power button and home button at the same time for about 10 sec until you see the apple logo.

Thank you very much i will try it and i will answer you