What's new

help, how do i jailbreak my 4s??

1love1

Reaction score
i did a restore, thinking i had a factory unlocked phone and my cydia is gone..
i thought thats what my mom did but i guess she just got them to unlock it im not sure,
please help??
how do i get my phone jailbroken again

and it updated to 5.1

Once the iPhone 4S is upgraded to iOS 5.1 you can not at present jailbreak that version. But it may be possible to go back to an older install if you have saved your SHSH blobs. Check the jailbreak section of this forum for more information.

You can't until a jailbreak for 5.1 is released. Hopefully within a few months it will be but there is no guarantee. Sorry.

You can contact your service provider to jailbreak the iPhone 4S with 5.1.1. I use AT&T and live in UAE however AT&T said I had to wait 60 days into my contract before they'd authorize it.

mathiserin said:
You can contact your service provider to jailbreak the iPhone 4S with 5.1.1. I use AT&T and live in UAE however AT&T said I had to wait 60 days into my contract before they'd authorize it.

Dude...there is no way you service provider will jailbreak your phone for you.

You do realize that unlocking and jailbreaking ate 2 100% completely different things.

You can contact your service provider to get your phone unlocked but never in a million years would you have to contact them to jailbreak your phone.lol.

You are seriously confused.lol.