What's new

help help...lossing carrier 85% of the time I hang up on a call.

SpazticDeath

Reaction score
I recently bought a iphone 3gs from a friend. it was an AT&T carrier which I used an online person to do the unlock as I have t-mobile. now when I hang up after a call i loose my blue tooth and carrier connection. If I am not using my blue tooth then i just loose carrier connection. I get an "searching" in the place where a carrier such as T-Mobile would be at. It can take up to 5 mins to find a carrier. When I try to do a manual search for a carrier I can see both AT&T and T-Mobile an option. Out of curiosity, I've picked the AT&T and of course nothing happens. I've picked T-mobile as well, and it will be ok until I hang up from a call either incoming or outgoing. Sending email or txt'ing does not cause loss in carrier though. I am on IOS 6.1.1 I've tried jail breaking hoping this would fix it and it does not. I've done a full restore and still nothing. Any way to fix this?

Last edited:
Do this at your own risk I'm not responsible for what happens to tour iPhone but If it goes into "Searching..." Or "No Service" instantly you are on the firmware 06.15.00 you could check your firmware by hitting the Settings icon, and pressing general. There it will tell you what firmware if you are on 06.15.00 you will have to rejailbreak and select "Install iPad baseband" and then enter cydia go into the ultrasn0w repo and download that if you aren't I don't know...

Many Thanks,
Software