What's new

Help!!!!! External Speaker Is Not Working

trece

Reaction score
I was talking on my speaker and in the middle of the conversation it went dead. I tried resetting the phone, checking the mute, do not disturb and the silent button and it still won't work. I have to keep the earphone in to hear when it is ringing . I Need Help ASAP!!!! Someone, anyone ..., help plz...

I was talking on my speaker and in the middle of the conversation it went dead. I tried resetting the phone, checking the mute, do not disturb and the silent button and it still won't work. I have to keep the earphone in to hear when it is ringing . I Need Help ASAP!!!! Someone, anyone ..., help plz...

Have you gone into settings to see if incoming calls is set for "Default" or if it is assigned to "headset" or "speaker?"

Go to iPhone settings/general/accessibility/incoming calls...make sure it's on the "default.

Have you gone into settings to see if incoming calls is set for "Default" or if it is assigned to "headset" or "speaker?"

Go to iPhone settings/general/accessibility/incoming calls...make sure it's on the "default.
Thanks Skimonkey, I did all of that, it is on default and it still won't work ..

Go to sounds and slide the volume meter lower and higher and tell us if you hear something!

Sent from my iPhone(6.1.3) not jailbroken using Tapatalk 2!

You could alway try to blow a little compressed air into the headphone jack. My iPhone 4 did this exact thing one time and the culprit was some pocket lint lodged into the headphone jack.