What's new

help asap lol

westy005

Reaction score
hi all after jailbreaking my phone i decided to take it bk off but in doing so i have realised that in my create messages there is no little camera to send a photo pic now . please can someone help i have tried restoring but still nothing i have black iphone 4 btw thnx

hi all after jailbreaking my phone i decided to take it bk off but in doing so i have realised that in my create messages there is no little camera to send a photo pic now . please can someone help i have tried restoring but still nothing i have black iphone 4 btw thnx

go in to settings, messages, make sure MMS Messaging is on

wen i go into messages the only options r show preview ,repeat alert and character counts thats all

wen i go into messages the only options r show preview ,repeat alert and character counts thats all

go in your picture roll and click on any picture and then click the icon on the far left that looks like a box with an arrow coming out of it, see if you have MMS option here maybe after you send one this way it will add it back in your settings

only have option as in email set as contact or use as wallpapar friend thats why i dont understand

still nothing mate its doing my head in lol

Do another restore through itunes. Dont restore from a back up. You will loose all your texts and settings. All your apps, music, videos etc. will re sync as before.

i set it up as a new phone after restore . will i loose all my contacts aswell

If setting up as new phone didn't work and you didn't shift+restore when in iTunes then it should be there. Its all all iPhone 4's out of the box. You wont loose your contacts if you've synced them to your pc/mac before restoring. They will sync with everything else.

If you've already restored as new phone you should know if you've lost your contacts or not?