What's new

hellppp please with stuck jailbroken i phone 3g

tbaxter08700

Reaction score
Hi. im new to the forum and to i phones. i bought a i phone 3g yesterday and today i have been trying to jailbreak it but i think it was already done. Basicly it just keeps restarting to the recovery and when i try to restore in i tunes i get all sorts off errors. 1015 1013. is there anyway i can just start from fresh and get it jail broken without these annoying errors.

thanks

tom

i keep getting error 1013??? is there a good guide for a noob??

There aren't any guides because the process is literally connecting your phone to your computer, opening iTunes and hitting "restore." Make sure your iTunes is up to date and if it's still not working try restoring in DFU mode.

I have tried both of them but I keep getting errors? My version has been changed to 2.2 but the baseband is 6 something. (I forget) the errors are 101 I have messed around with the hosts file to.??

Last edited:
I have tried both of them but I keep getting errors? My version has been changed to 2.2 but the baseband is 6 something. (I forget) the errors are 101 I have messed around with the hosts file to.??

You should never manually modify your hosts file. Remove any references to gs.apple.com from your hosts file, that could be causing your problem.