D dedown New Member Sep 21, 2011 #1 My name is Dion Hall and I am a current iPhone 4 user and future iPhone 5 user from Chicago, IL... Leggo!!!
My name is Dion Hall and I am a current iPhone 4 user and future iPhone 5 user from Chicago, IL... Leggo!!!
iCrank Member Sep 21, 2011 #2 dedown said: My name is Dion Hall and I am a current iPhone 4 user and future iPhone 5 user from Chicago, IL... Leggo!!! Click to expand... Welcome to the forums. Not with that word. Hahah.
dedown said: My name is Dion Hall and I am a current iPhone 4 user and future iPhone 5 user from Chicago, IL... Leggo!!! Click to expand... Welcome to the forums. Not with that word. Hahah.
iFrog Super Moderator Staff member Sep 21, 2011 #3 Hi Dion, Welcome to iPhone forums, we hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do. Please remember to review our rules.
Hi Dion, Welcome to iPhone forums, we hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do. Please remember to review our rules.