What's new

Hello

ruslking

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Rus. I finally switch the family from T-Mobile to AT&T when they told us we would have to pay full price to get my mother in-law a new phone, whether we redid contracts or not. I figured if i had to pay a hundred for a simple voice only phone I could get those of us that wanted it I-phones by switching carriers. So, my wife has a shiny new 4S and i have a 5.

Hi. I'm Rus. I finally switch the family from T-Mobile to AT&T when they told us we would have to pay full price to get my mother in-law a new phone, whether we redid contracts or not. I figured if i had to pay a hundred for a simple voice only phone I could get those of us that wanted it I-phones by switching carriers. So, my wife has a shiny new 4S and i have a 5.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Welcome aboard!!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)