What's new

Hello new to forum iRoc999 is the name

iRoc999

Reaction score
I'm a 22 year professional Tattoo artist, graphic designer, and custom airbrush artist....

I started to get huge into iPhone theming, but a heart defect that required open heart surgery to fix side tracked that for a while... But I'm bout to bust back on the scene... Came looking for new info since all the files names and folders seem to have been changed....

Here's what I did this morning
$iRoc999 sliders screenshots.jpg

Welcome aboard!!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Thank you!!!!

I;m not seeing many actuall creators... Mostly users :(

Well we can't exactly advertise what we do to a full extent here :p We can etch out a carving of what we do, but we can't do a full-blown "hey guys, this is what i do, buy this, pay for that, etc" kind of thing. There are a few developers on the forums, just that we keep a hush on it since we'll basically be talking to ourselves ;P

Right on willerz2.... But I was more looking for people that could help me learn and figure out file and folder names in the new IOSes....

I'd love to get into coding, but don't know where to start....

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Thank you ma'am

I recommend browsing for a few books first. Buy yourself one of those little notebooks that're 5"x3" and create your Bible yourself. Jot down the helpful things that you'd want to reference back and forth towards and keep it with you. I go all out on mine, it's flooded with post-its, and you can see a rainbow from all the highlighting on it. Good thing it's a sturdy leather bound. Well worth the $60 for it.

Latest works... My Quantum Cabrbon sliders with an added Evad3rs touch.... They are on the Modmyi repo and should go live in the next day or two....

$evad3rs group shot.jpg