What's new

Hello from UK

Black9

Reaction score
Hi guys, picked up my new 4S last week. Cool phone but not really worth the upgrade from 4?

Black9 said:
Hi guys, picked up my new 4S last week. Cool phone but not really worth the upgrade from 4?

Yeah you kind of right and wrong at the same time bid. Siri is worth the upgrade and the speed

sekelani said:
Yeah you kind of right and wrong at the same time bid. Siri is worth the upgrade and the speed

I get what he's saying. The 4s might be a huge upgrade to you but it's not such a big deal to users who have been using either a iPad 2 or iPhone 4. The camera, the chip and siri isn't a big enough upgrade for me to jump ship from my 4.

I get what he's saying. The 4s might be a huge upgrade to you but it's not such a big deal to users who have been using either a iPad 2 or iPhone 4. The camera, the chip and siri isn't a big enough upgrade for me to jump ship from my 4.

Exactly. Only a developer would really need the upgrade to keep their app testing current with the hardware upgrades.

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)

perhaps you may want to wait for iphone 5, in my case siri, the camera, the double antenna and 64GB make a difference enough to upgrade.

Hey, I also have the iPad 2 and still have it. But really it's very small difference between the 4 and 4S. Apple could have at least changed the design slightly....