What's new

Hello from sunny, hot Florida

gmasue

Reaction score
Love almost everything about my new iPhone 4. Had a Blackberry for quite a while, and got tired of the tiny screen and keyboard. Have found it very easy to figure out. If I have a question about how to do something, I just google it and there's my answer! My one disappointment is that I feel like my email and text message record is too accessible to anyone who might use my phone. Everyone wants to pick it up and play with it. Family members, friends... was hoping they would be password protected so you couldn't get into them without it, but only thing password can be used for is to unlock phone to use it. Did sort of solve the privacy issue a little, by just rearranging my screen and slid the 'message' and 'mail' icon to the next screen. So if I let someone use my phone those two items are unseen on the main screen. Love the way you can put things in folders. Hoping I learn a lot more about my phone from this forum.

I found the blackberry to be a superb texting tool but I too had the same complaints about the screen size. It made having an unlimited data plan pointless in my opinion.