What's new

Hello from Greece!

gianton

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just three days ago got myself an iPhone 4. It is my first Apple product and surely won't be my last one!
I like the build of it as well as the OS but still exploring.

geia sou apo tin kypro ;p

egnwrisa mia kopella apo tin ellada, thessaloniki :D posa exete to iphone 4 stin ellada? sthn kypro gia to 32GB einai 1300 euro..

translation , i am telling him in greek, hello from cyprus and that i met a girl from thessaloniki in greece where he is from and i am asking him how much the iphone 4 is in greece and telling him in cyprus it costs 1300 for the 32GB..

i hope thats ok admin since i put the translation, if not then sorry it wont happen again lol

Geia sou patriwth!
I got mine from Cosmote shop for 659 euros the 16GB one. In Cyprus why the hell is so much!!!

Good Question, another would be. who is going to pay that much lol. i think they bring it from greece but they have to make money so they sell it at such a high price.

Hi everyone,
Just three days ago got myself an iPhone 4. It is my first Apple product and surely won't be my last one!

Can you please tell me where did you buy Iphone 4 in Thessaloniki?

I found out that there is a shop in Mediterranean Cosmos so I'm planing to come and buy the phone.
But I can only stay for a day so I wanted to ask you is there any waiting period for the Iphone or I can just pay and go?
Is it contract free?
Are there any more places to buy Iphone 4?

In Serbia 16GB version is around 900€ so it's a good deal to come to Greece.

Best Regards & Thanks
Petar

Hi everyone,

I found out that there is a shop in Mediterranean Cosmos so I'm planing to come and buy the phone.
But I can only stay for a day so I wanted to ask you is there any waiting period for the Iphone or I can just pay and go?
Is it contract free?

Best Regards & Thanks
Petar

in cyprus it costs 1300 euros lol

but they sell them sim free in greece i knwo this because in cyprus we bring them from greece sim free even the 3gs was sim free and the 3g

Hi everyone,

Is it contract free?

Best Regards & Thanks
Petar

Hello,
I got mine from Carrefour Makedonia shopping center at Germanos shop. But now I think you can find it at Germanos shop at Mediterranean Cosmos as well.

thats the same as cyprus, we have it at the germanos and the technica but they charge so much. how much is it in thess? 600 ?

Hi can I get some info about iPhone 4 in Greece from you guys.

Unleashed said:
thats the same as cyprus, we have it at the germanos and the technica but they charge so much. how much is it in thess? 600 ?

I'll be traveling to Greece from France for a few months. Wanted to know if I can get a few months contract for my iPhone 4 in Greece. Moreover I'll be in Crete. Do they have 3G in Crete. Thanks in advance for the help. Looking forward to your replies.
Thanks.

i have no idea, i am from cyprus not greece.. but if we have 3g in cyprus i am sure they do in crete also, use vodafone for the iphone but they have them factory unlocked there also if you intend to buy one from there