What's new

Hello from another newbie!

book

Reaction score
Hi! I just got my 4S a couple weeks ago. Since I'm not exactly a super-geek, I'm still trying to learn my way around it. :eek: I had a rooted Samsung Galaxy for a little over a year but got tired of having to wait for the next update/better devices. I'm loving my iPhone and look forward to learning from the friendly folks on this forum! :cool:

Hi and welcome to the forum! There is a lot to learn but is a lot of fun. Please remember to read the rules of the forum (link on my signature) and also remember that the search function is the best help to :)

Best regards,

iFrog - Thanks! I actually read the rules before I posted...which is one of the reasons why I wanted to join here. It seems like a nice board even though it's quite large. I will make good use of the Search function - for sure!

smalltowngirl - Thanks for the welcome!

Hi! I just got my 4S a couple weeks ago. Since I'm not exactly a super-geek, I'm still trying to learn my way around it. :eek: I had a rooted Samsung Galaxy for a little over a year but got tired of having to wait for the next update/better devices. I'm loving my iPhone and look forward to learning from the friendly folks on this forum! :cool:
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Thanks! Off to read the "Thinking about jailbreaking" article. :)