What's new

Hello fellow iPhoneites

Mlmiller240

Reaction score
My name is Mike and I came from the wonderful world of Android. Had the Thunderbolt and hated the battery life. I was real hesitant when I decided to try an iPhone, but I am glad I got it. Solid piece! Works like a gem! Very impressed. One question, do you really need a screen protector on it? I have one and I think it takes away from the screen quality. I also have the white phone.

Welcome,

It's completely up to you if you want a screen protector. You risk getting that high quality screen scratched if you don't. Perhaps trying a different screen protector may help.

I got 10 of eBay posted for less than you can get a high quality one. They're not the best but you get what you pay for...

Hello and welcome to your new iPhone world. Yes i think you should use a screen protector for yoir new phone otherwise you are likely to get scraches on the screen and so on, does the screen protector takes away the screen quality? I can't really tell you because i've never touched the screen without the protector actually, so i don't really know how is my screen touch without the protector, but the way my phone respond actually is ver very accurate and i'm satisfy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk