What's new

Hello everyone

Ppub101

Reaction score
Hello all

Well finally after years of lusting after the iphone Verizon as you're aware is finally getting it. I would have purchased one with AT&T log ago but in WNC where I live the signal is horrid for AT&T. Plus most of my friends and family are on Verizon so talking to them is free.

I am a photographer and Love the idea of having a phone with such an amazing camera/video camera built in so I don't have to carry my DSLR around all the time. Also the fact that I can have a ton of photo editing apps on my phone on the go if I am traveling.

I have two friends that have had the iphone for at least 2 yeas and they seem to know a lot of tips and tricks, but the biggest thing I want to learn from this forum are the best apps (especially for photography) there is to get.

Any recommendations you all have on photography apps would be incredibly helpful to me and I would great appreciate it!

Pleasure to join you all.

Paul

Welcome,

If you browse the app store you will find a list of the top 25 for any category you like....

Welcome,

If you browse the app store you will find a list of the top 25 for any category you like....

Thanks for the tip. I have done that, but I always perfer getting hands on reviews from people on forums like this. Just because a app was purchased a lot doesn't always mean it's worth getting.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome,

Thanks for the tip. I have done that, but I always perfer getting hands on reviews from people on forums like this. Just because a app was purchased a lot doesn't always mean it's worth getting.

Your right. Be sure to read a page or two of reviews. As going by ratings or chart position alone can't be relied on.

Maby someone else can chip in as I don't use the camera much on my phone...

Welcome aboard!

Thank you very much

Welcome,

Your right. Be sure to read a page or two of reviews. As going by ratings or chart position alone can't be relied on.

Maby someone else can chip in as I don't use the camera much on my phone...

That's cool, thanks again man!