What's new

Hello All! Wonderful forum, if I do say so.

NeroFMX

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Donald B.

I would like to start off quick by saying, I was putting together a friends iPhone 4S, when I noticed a little brass piece that would be used for a ground. So I thought to myself... I bet if I search in google, "little brass piece iphone 4s" then I'll get what I am looking for. What do you know, this forum pops up, with a thread completely answering what I needed to know. So good job on that by the way!

Anyways, I have been meaning to learn a little bit more about the newer iPhones as of lately. More specifically, I am wanting to find the best way to have this Unlocked iPhone 4S I have here, on some sort of carrier's prepaid plan, but I need to find the best route to take to achieve that. That is why I decided to start here. I hope I can find the help I am looking for, on this subject. Maybe if anyone knows any specific threads on here about that subject, they can post them for me in here, or in a PM. Any information will help me along. This is not an urgent project, but something I would like to get going in the next couple weeks.

Thanks for all the future help you all may provide!

Hi Donald, and welcome. With enough searching, you can find practically any kind of iPhone info in these pages.

Hello. My name is Donald B.

I would like to start off quick by saying, I was putting together a friends iPhone 4S, when I noticed a little brass piece that would be used for a ground. So I thought to myself... I bet if I search in google, "little brass piece iphone 4s" then I'll get what I am looking for. What do you know, this forum pops up, with a thread completely answering what I needed to know. So good job on that by the way!

Anyways, I have been meaning to learn a little bit more about the newer iPhones as of lately. More specifically, I am wanting to find the best way to have this Unlocked iPhone 4S I have here, on some sort of carrier's prepaid plan, but I need to find the best route to take to achieve that. That is why I decided to start here. I hope I can find the help I am looking for, on this subject. Maybe if anyone knows any specific threads on here about that subject, they can post them for me in here, or in a PM. Any information will help me along. This is not an urgent project, but something I would like to get going in the next couple weeks.

Thanks for all the future help you all may provide!
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.