What's new

Health and fitness app

pilot4

Reaction score
I'm looking for some apps that can help me to keep healthy and fitness.

I use Gym Log + for tracking/logging my gym workouts and iSmoothRun for logging my walk/run/treadmill sessions. They're paid apps but they're full of great features and worth every penny.

If your budget doesn't currently allow for paid apps, there are some great choices in the App Store.

The Nike+ Running app is free and will help track your runs and set goals:
Nike+ Running by Nike, Inc.
Nike+ Running on the App Store on iTunes

Gym Log + free is a free version of the Gym Log app that I mentioned earlier:
Gym Log+ — Free Workout, Fitness, and Exercise Journal and Tracker by Minds Aspire, LLC
Gym Log+ — Free Workout, Fitness, and Exercise Journal and Tracker on the App Store on iTunes

There are many other great apps to explore, search the App Store for 'gym' or 'running' and you'll find lots of choices.

I will try for Gym log plus and let you know.
Its a wonderful app, I use it three times each week to log my weightlifting and treadmill sessions. It also supports iCloud backups, but be sure to group exercises by workout where possible as this seems to provide smaller backups.

MyFitnessPal

EDITED - do not promote your websites

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a wonderful app, I use it three times each week to log my weightlifting and treadmill sessions. It also supports iCloud backups, but be sure to group exercises by workout where possible as this seems to provide smaller backups.
Thanks for the details here.