What's new

Head Phones.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm thinking of being some head phones.
I don't like in ear ones and any I buy would need to be comfy as I will wear them laying in bed mostly.
Hopefully Wireless and not madly expensive.

Any suggestions/advice would be great.

Are there any negatives with Beats?

I have the whole beats line up from power beats to beats pros love them all

I have Solo 2 and Power Beats as well ..have older Mixer pair non wireless

Are there any negatives with Beats?

I don't see any other than some will say price range but always best to listen yourself as well bc everyone differs music ..battery life is excellent for me with Solo 3 which is my gym pair

I have Solo 2 and Power Beats as well ..have older Mixer pair non wireless

I don't see any other than some will say price range but always best to listen yourself as well bc everyone differs music ..battery life is excellent for me with Solo 3 which is my gym pair
Thanks, I've been looking at the line up again, I just might see if I can try some on to see how comfortable they are on the ears.

Thanks, I've been looking at the line up again, I just might see if I can try some on to see how comfortable they are on the ears.
I have a set of the Beats studio headphones. They have leather ear cups that fit completely over the ear without pressing on it. I find on ear headphones uncomfortable to use for extended periods.

I have a set of the Beats studio headphones. They have leather ear cups that fit completely over the ear without pressing on it. I find on ear headphones uncomfortable to use for extended periods.
I wondered about the on ear ones maybe being uncomfortable.
The ones that cover the ears seem so big though.

The solo and mixr series have a break in period so at first they might be uncomfortable [emoji21] but they will smooth out the newer solos 3 wireless have longer battery life then solo 2 wireless that's the only difference what I do is before trying them on is to stretch them out twist them (not too hard) then press on the ear cups break in that leather then try it on that helps

The solo and mixr series have a break in period so at first they might be uncomfortable [emoji21] but they will smooth out the newer solos 3 wireless have longer battery life then solo 2 wireless that's the only difference what I do is before trying them on is to stretch them out twist them (not too hard) then press on the ear cups break in that leather then try it on that helps
Thanks, I do like the look of them.

They sound great as well some might say not that great for the price but I don't want anything ugly on my head lol
Yes sound is important of course, Looks and comfort also important.
Lots of factors to consider and roll into one.