What's new

having problems after jailbreaking iphone 4

czemba

Reaction score
hey everyone i have an iphone 4 and i jailbroke it using absinthe 2.04 for the 5.1.1 os. i had to backup and restore my phone to get the jailbreak to work, but i got it working. after jail breaking i installed barrel, as most people do, after doing so if i try to delete an app certain apps will start shaking and jumping all over the screen. ive also had it open an adjacent app instead of the one i clicked on. i know absinthe 2.04 just came out recently, so i dont know if all the bugs just arent worked out yet. if anyone can help id greatly appreciate it.

I had the same problem I deleted barrel and everything worked fine.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

The only time Barrel cause problems for me what when I was mistakingly using a cracked version. Now that I'm using a legit version I have no issues. Wouldn't surprise me if that were the case here. czemba, what Cydia source did you download Barrel from?

Hey. Thanks for the quick replys everyone. It was barrel that was causing the problems. I think it was conflicting with a different app. I got it straightened out. Thanks again for your help.

Glad you got it straightened out! Didn't want to tell us what repo you got the cracked version of Barrel from... did ya? LOL!!!