What's new

Have you pre-ordered iPhone 7 today? Tell us about it.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tell us what you ordered.
Did the ordering process go smoothly?
What delivery date did you get?

Order from Verizon
Black 256GB
Delivery Date of September 23rd :p

Process was smoothish. I originally wanted the Jet Black, but didn't want to wait until November. Also, I got to thinking about fingerprints and covering it with a case, why would I want the Jet Black? So, I'm happy I ordered black. No issues with either VZW or Apple's websites. I went VZW because of unlimited data just to make sure I don't get it taken away. I'll go to Apple and buy AppleCare when I get the phone.

I ordered straight from the apple store - 256gb black and 16th delivery date. pre orders opened up late but the website worked smoothly with no issues and no crashing, so all was good :D

I am also selling my 6s for £400, so half the price of the iphone 7 :D

Will be interesting to see the home button, the camera and all the other features. Not sure how much ill make use of the waterproofing, but its nice to have

I've ordered from the Apple Store app. I couldn't access my Favorites at first, or do anything in the Apple Store, but then everything went quickly.
iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB, jet black (diamond black in the Austrian Apple store :))
Delivery date is October 19th - November 2nd

Order from Verizon
Black 256GB
Delivery Date of September 23rd :p

Process was smoothish. I originally wanted the Jet Black, but didn't want to wait until November. Also, I got to thinking about fingerprints and covering it with a case, why would I want the Jet Black? So, I'm happy I ordered black. No issues with either VZW or Apple's websites. I went VZW because of unlimited data just to make sure I don't get it taken away. I'll go to Apple and buy AppleCare when I get the phone.
Well, cancelled the order above with Verizon because I was still asleep at 3am and ordered a $25 screen protector. :eek:

Then I reordered with Apple without the screen protector for a different line that already had an iPhone, but not unlimited data, and added in AppleCare ;) Still shows arrival dates September 23-27. However, I'll have AppleCare on it and won't have to go see the Apple Store. Bonus! Same phone. 256GB Black.

I ordered a 7plus 128gb in jet black. Ordered through the Apple Store app, says November shipment. I'm fine with waiting... [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a Black 7 Plus, 32GB.
It was a while before the website or app opened and there was no Sept 16th delivery date even though I looked as soon as it opened.
My delivery date is Oct. 4th-10th......Disappointing as I now have no phone for about a month.

It was a while before the website or app opened and there was no Sept 16th delivery date even though I looked as soon as it opened.
My delivery date is Oct. 4th-10th......Disappointing as I now have no phone for about a month.
I think that one of the reasons that your shipment was delayed was that the site likely opened exactly on time for some people and they took all the early delivery times, leaving buyers like you waiting for over a month to take delivery of their new iPhone.

I think that one of the reasons that your shipment was delayed was that the site likely opened exactly on time for some people and they took all the early delivery times, leaving buyers like you waiting for over a month to take delivery of their new iPhone.
Yes you're probably right, I was trying all three methods for quite a while and when the app and website finally opened it was showing Oct 4th-10th.

With a bit of luck it might come sooner.

I ordered the same phone and got the same deliver date. I ordered 7 hours after pre-ordering started.