What's new

Have a major problem with the ISO 5.1.1

dvljet

Reaction score
Hello
I have a major problem now I updated my iPhone 3GS to the iOS 5.1.1 now I can no longer delete photos from my phone . Any body know a fix to this I think the fool who made this update needs to be fired how can you forget a delete button in the camera area . If theirs a fix let me know thanks

Are you trying to delete pics from your "Camera Roll" or "Photo Stream?"

Last edited:
Because.... the iCloud Photo Stream does not allow the user to delete pics straight from your iDevice. iOS 6 is suppsed to enable this feature.

U want to check again
I have 5.1.1 and there is a screenshot for u !

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344946855.117802.jpg

Thomasjtsi said:
Because.... the iCloud Photo Stream does not allow the user to delete pics straight from your iDevice. iOS 6 is suppsed to enable this feature.

Mine does. In fact im Trying to stop it from deleting pics from icloud. If i open the photo stream and click on a photo i can delete it no problem.

$image-2757294723.jpg

Ok I'm on an iPhone 3GS in the photo area you have or used to have 2 choices you had your album and you have your area where if you took pics with your cam they would not stored in your album . On the old 4.2 system if I wanted to remove a pic from my phone all I would do is hit the trash can and then delete . But now their is no more trash can instead I have some odd feature that does red eye now . So if I download pics from the net to my phone I can't remove them . I read somewhere apple made an error that now affects my 3GS phone I do not use iCloud at all I don't want my stuff ending up on my wife's iPhone 4 that's what iCloud does also I don't want my wife's pics landing on my phone either .

Last edited:
Thomasjtsi said:

In the release if iOS 5.1 that feature was created.