What's new

Has anyone used time pass code tweak?

Hemihouse

Reaction score
I am using time pass code tweak for my pass lock in a 4s and I want to disable the pass lock for a while. Problem is, I don't know what the pass code is that will allow me to turn it off in settings. I have tried the current time and the last few codes I know I used before I installed time pass code.

Any suggestions?

willerz2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Toggle the tweak to disable it, then perform a respring of your device and your passcode should now be reverted back to your previous/original passcode.

OP
H

Hemihouse

Reaction score
Well that didn't quite work out as I expected. I turned off time passcode and resprung the phone but none of my past codes will work. I am locked out now, may have to do a hard reset.

willerz2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Boot into Safe Mode. Your previous passcode should be reinstated.

OP
H

Hemihouse

Reaction score
I had to do a complete restore in DFU mode. Not too bad since I wanted to upgrade to 7.0.6 anyway for the security update. The only thing I can figure is they used the first time code I used when I installed time pass lock as my "original" code. Nothing else worked. I tried every code I have ever used. I would recommend people write down the first code you use in case this happens to you.

Thanks for the help.

Most reactions