What's new

harry potter legos 5-7

pistolro

Reaction score
Anyone playing this game, i love it, controls get some time to get used too. But i am at the point, where one of the weasleys is in a room where he has to get three parts, got two of them but cant get one of them. It is in the cage and it says with a yelllow exclamation point, orange and black objects can only be destroyed by fred and george's decoy detonators, i am stuck, anyone can help me out. IOS games iphone 4 :)

never mind figured it out, had to use the pet, heheheh

Why do they have to release all these games in Lego form? I wish they would just make the game normal.

Anyone playing this game, i love it, controls get some time to get used too. But i am at the point, where one of the weasleys is in a room where he has to get three parts, got two of them but cant get one of them. It is in the cage and it says with a yelllow exclamation point, orange and black objects can only be destroyed by fred and george's decoy detonators, i am stuck, anyone can help me out. IOS games iphone 4 :)

I can't find the last one... Need help in where or how to find the purple flower :-( HELP PLEASE