What's new

Happy early Halloween!

g3neral_tso

Reaction score
Ugh, I hate Halloween. Most kids love dressing up and getting free candy and all the extra crap. Once you get my age, you'll understand.

Now that the IT movie is out all the 17 year old kids are running around and scaring little kids and ruining the whole thing. I hate Halloween anyway because the spiders and zombies are just creepy sometimes. And then some kid starts a rumor about a house being haunted. Most 13 year olds still dress up and when I was a kid I stopped at about 9 or so. (Mostly because my mom wouldn't shop for $20 costumes anymore). I know this is early but I'll be to busy to post around the actual Halloween time.

Good luck!

Just because everyone else is playing Halloween doesn't mean you can't find something you like to do and do that on the 31st. Watch Easter Parade (great classic), or do a whole Fred & Ginger marathon. Go out for dinner and dessert (staying away from housing areas). Get on the computer, or your phone and look up answers to things you've always wondered about.

Welxome to iPhone Forums!

I find the phrase “once you get my age” quite amusing. Many members of this forum are older than you. I’m among them, and I like Halloween. Maybe you’ll enjoy it again, once you get my age?

Welxome to iPhone Forums!

I find the phrase “once you get my age” quite amusing. Many members of this forum are older than you. I’m among them, and I like Halloween. Maybe you’ll enjoy it again, once you get my age?

Lol, my son is about the OPs age, I find it amusing what the said there, but for me it is still fun, just not the way is was in my day when I dressed up and MY mom would buy us a $2.00 mask and cape or sword.