What's new

Gridlock 2.0

YEESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Been waiting awhile to see this
9e7u8y6y.jpg

4a5ymabu.jpg

Seriously... $4.99?!? And $1.99 to upgrade for previous purchasers?!? I think not!!! Iconoclasm will stay for me!!!

I think the prices are a bit outrageous myself, but considering he had to completely rewrite the tweak from the ground up and has contributed to many past jailbreaks I went ahead an paid for the upgrade. Configuring exxOS now and it's going much smoother. Still cannot believe that Apple has refused to implement this extremely basic function to the stock iOS.... every single GUI OS that has been released since the inception of GUI has had the ability to place icons where you want them.

Last edited:
Upgraded!!! Why am I having issues already. Can someone remind me how to get this working again?

EDIT: nm I got it!!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Last edited:
Is anyone else experiencing the icons kind of "jumping" when you drag to where you want to place them? Not moving as smoothly as the original it seems.

Worked exactly like the original for me. Between gridlock and multiiconmover I saved myself an easy 30 minutes setting up my theme :)

Is anyone else experiencing the icons kind of "jumping" when you drag to where you want to place them? Not moving as smoothly as the original it seems.

No but my screen is freezing and my whole phone freezes when trying timeout icons on a new screen. I have to hard reset every time!!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

I'm having the same
Problem but I don't mind it. I'm sure it's just one of the tweaks I have installed not playing well together.