What's new

Greetings from western NC

firekick3

Reaction score
Hello ya bunch of hackers, jk. Excited to get my new iphone 4 in a couple days. I really just wanted the ipod touch as I am a verizon customer. But after reading alot about missing features and under-rated features of the touch, I decided to just get the full blown jewel, NOT the 5 million dollar one from the UK. lol. anyway, have been reading tons on here for the past few days. Now deciding if I want to just use the iphone4 as a "touch" (is it possible to just leave the sim card out and connect it to itunes and play?) or if i should go ahead and jb/unlock and use the sim as a prepaid second phone. looking forward to many discussions....

BCK

oh, about me: Firefighter and EMT for local County and Federal Wildlands, hobbies: hiking, saving lives, playing with little shiny electronic gadgets :)

Welcome!! Enjoy the forum!!
Why not just get the discounted price and get a real plan..... Or buy an iPod.

Verizon is only company with decent coverage on my forest, tried att but it was just focused on the interstate and main roads. As for the ipod...I have 3 older ones, but always gotta have the newest :iphone4vert: .

Verizon is only company with decent coverage on my forest, tried att but it was just focused on the interstate and main roads. As for the ipod...I have 3 older ones, but always gotta have the newest :iphone4vert: .

Honestly I think you'd be happier with the new iPod.... Unless you just have money to burn ;)