What's new

Greetings from the snow-covered high country of Arizona

The Lost Dutchman

Reaction score
I stumbled onto this site just a few minutes ago and though I haven't been lurking here long, it looks like a very hospitable forum. Both my wife and I are new to smart phones and decided to go with the iPhones, only recently making the jump. Most of our friends have Droids (don't hate me) and after some research, demos, and a test flight, decided the iPhones suited us best. We've had them for a few months now and we seem to learn something new about them everyday. BTW: Skype and Facetime were big factors in our decision to buy iPhones. We have friends all over the world to keep up with and both apps work great with the iPhone. The only downside to Facetime is the requirement to have a separate wi-fi connection - won't run off the phone's own data plan. (I wonder why?) Anyway, this forum seems to be a great fit. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this community and hopefully, before to long, will be able to pay that forward to other new members down the road. Thanks for having me. Bill

Welcome from sunny 80 degree Minnesota! You have our weather for a change.😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk