What's new

Grand Theft Auto III to be released for iPhone 4S, iPad 2

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
GTA-III-action-shot-iphone.png

RockStar Games’ Grand Theft Auto III, the one released a decade ago, is going to be released for iOS devices and Android alike. GTA III will be available only for top quality devices this fall, and, while the price hasn’t been announced yet, we can only hope they won’t ask for too much, considering the age of the game. Another GTA game has already been sported for iPhones, GTA:Chinatown Wars being available in the AppStore for $9,99.

The new game is the first Grand Theft Auto version designed for the new iPhone 4S, but it can also be played on iPad 2, considering the shared processor. Android users will also be able to enjoy the game on some devices, because it’s said to require a lot of power to perform well, reducing the range of devices it works on. Grand Theft Auto III was released by RockStar Games ten years ago and it soon became a phenomenon, introducing genuine three-dimensional gameplay to players by allowing them to control the actions via a third-person perspective.

Claude was the main character of the game, and now, with the tenth anniversary, RockStar Games seeks to push the melancholy buttons in gamers around the world by releasing the mobile version of GTA III. Apart from the re-launch, fans can purchase an action figure of the main character. Advertised as highly detailed and limited edition, it’s enough to bring out the geek in most gamers and RockStar hopes you’ll pay $149,99 for the toy. Although, calling it “toy” could be inappropriate, as it’s definitely not designed for kids, coming with the entire arsenal of weapons it wielded in the game – bat, knife, grenades, pistol, sniper rifle and assault rifle.

My photo albums were in alphabetical order in my i4. In my new 4s they are in random order. Anybody know how to fix that?

Dick

the whole of the gta sega was released in the app store on the mac also.. classic game and even though I have it on the ps2 and ps3 I might get it for the ipad

From all reviews the game was hit. I love the adventure of this game. All game levels are fine, if you keep playing with the fine strategy then you will gain more points and gear up all of the game level's very fast.