What's new

Got me a 6s Plus today!

JGKC9AYC

Reaction score
Treated myself to a birthday present.
While it's not the space gray 128gb version I was wanting, it's silver w/64gb, so i'm still happy.
I was even happier when I saw it was running 9.3.2. Now I gotta decide whether to upgrade to 10 or jailbreak what I got.

Treated myself to a birthday present.
While it's not the space gray 128gb version I was wanting, it's silver w/64gb, so i'm still happy.
I was even happier when I saw it was running 9.3.2. Now I gotta decide whether to upgrade to 10 or jailbreak what I got.

Silvers cool also

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I upgraded to iOS 10 and the 6s plus is running so good I feel like I don't have to upgrade and it's takes way better pictures now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually i have the same question. I got my space gray 128gb 1 month ago. And want to check if i have the needs to jailbreak. I am already using IOS 10. And for me battery life is a little lower as compared to IOS 9.

Actually i have the same question. I got my space gray 128gb 1 month ago. And want to check if i have the needs to jailbreak. I am already using IOS 10. And for me battery life is a little lower as compared to IOS 9.

There's currently no available jailbreak for iOS 10. There's no way to predict how long it will be until or if an iOS 10 jailbreak is publicly released.

Last edited:
There's currently no available jailbreak for iOS 10. There's no way to predict how long it will be until or if an iOS 10 jailbreak is publicly released.

Well sorry. Didnt know that it isnt released yet. XD Thanks !

Go on YouTube they're things you can do in the settings to get better battery life like turn off the rise to wake feature
And another thing apple implemented so many jailbreak tweaks on iOS 10 is like I don't need to jailbreak (except for movie box, zeppelin )

To those of you that did jailbreak your phones, did you find difficulty installing themes?
Has installation of themes changed since I last did this 3 years ago?

Last edited:
Hey guys thanks alot for the help ! I just would want to know if it is possible there is an easier way to download movies on a non jailbroken phone ? For now i know the options are using EDITED or any online servers to download OR using VLC app to stream. Correct me if i am wrong as i am new to IOS

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys thanks alot for the help ! I just would want to know if it is possible there is an easier way to download movies on a non jailbroken phone ? For now i know the options are using EDITED or any online servers to download OR using VLC app to stream. Correct me if i am wrong as i am new to IOS

If you're talking about ways to download paid movies for free,you'll receive no help here. This is akin to piracy and is nothing more than theft, which iPhone Forums in no way supports. If you want to download movies we suggest you purchase them from iTunes or another site that offers official legal downloads.