What's new

Got a SELFIE STICK for my iPhone 6!!!

Claire101

Reaction score
Had my iPhone 6 last week and since I want to explore its camera, I also purchased a selfie stick pro for it. I am not trying to promote or brag about the selfie stick I purchased from wallmart but I decided to post it here as I have noticed a number of forum users asking about selfie stick of great quality.

What I love about Minisuit Selfie Stick Pro with Built-In Remote and bluetooth is that, it's lightweight, durable, adjustable and affordable. To those who are looking for the same accessory, I hope this post can help.

Thank you.

Here's the link to the selfie stick pro from wallmart by the way.

My experience from shopping around is that walmarts is actually kind of high priced, even when it was on sale for black friday. I got mine for $10 on amazon.

Amazon is defenitely the way to go. Got mine for around the same price as well. Bluetooth capability with remote.
Try this...
With the selfie stick connected to your iPhone (via Bluetooth) attempt to bring up the iPhone keyboard (try to send an SMS or some such thing. See if the keyboard will display on the iPhone.

Is it pretty stable and sturdy? How easy is it to take around with you when you travel?