What's new

gopro app?

pinky33

Reaction score
Hey all, I am new to the world of iphones. Just bought one from a friend because the deal was to good to pass up. I am still waiting for my base band (04.11.08) to be unlocked for use with t-mobile. Until then I would still like to use it as a gopro like device for when I bicycle. Can you help me find the right program for me.

thanks.

I will soon be going on a long bicycling trip via the katy trail. I would like to mount my iphone to my handlebars and make it take a picture about every 3 seconds for 12 hours a day. I plan to get a juice pack + and maybe barrow my friends solar charger so that I can have my iphone run for 12 hours of taking a picture every 23 seconds. I do have an iphone 4 32GB model.

Things I need/want to do
-find out how to make my phone use as little power as possible. ie: airplane mode
-program to take lower res images. I am looking at taking 28,000 pictures every day for 6 days. 28GB of open storage

Any info or help would be great.

i dont think there is an app just for that. but i used to have an app called something like idash. it was basically made for a car and was used to record video of the ride. but i dont know if it took pictures or not. never actually used it