What's new

Google Latitude

Amgoo

Reaction score
Google has at last launched a native iPhone app for the Google Latitude. This web app is simply wonderful; however, you cannot utilize it to update your position in the background. Google tells about the total thing: "the Google Latitude app will run on the iPhone 3GS; iPhone 4, iPad, and iPod touch (3rd/4th generation).

Google Latitude For iPhone 4

It updates in the background on my 2 phones... Only problem is it kills the battery life.

I cant download this app.. Any one with the same prob?

Any idea when it will be available for download?

Is there a way to install Latitude if for some reason your country's app store doesn't offer it?

Shipah said:
Is there a way to install Latitude if for some reason your country's app store doesn't offer it?

There is a way but discussion of piracy isn't allowed. I know it's free but methods will teach you how to install all apps.

I see, but for some reason the app isn't available if you're in Vietnam, which is just utterly stupid. Could you at least give me a hint in the right direction? I'm not interested in pirating anything, I would just like to install a free app that should be available to anyone anywhere.

Shipah said:
I see, but for some reason the app isn't available if you're in Vietnam, which is just utterly stupid. Could you at least give me a hint in the right direction? I'm not interested in pirating anything, I would just like to install a free app that should be available to anyone anywhere.

Google

Last edited: