What's new

Good Multiplayer Games?

hoserama

Reaction score
I am looking for some good multiplayer games that you can play against other iphone players via wifi, bluetooth, or 3G.

I currently have Harbor Master and Monopoly.

What are your favorites?

Call of Duty Nazi Zombies is a fun one over Wifi.. or Bluetooth

My most fav is "words with friends".. U can play it over wifi..it is basically scrabble...its cool cuz u can leave the app when its the other players turn and theres push noyification so u know when its ur turn again.. This is my most played game probably lol. Its free too!! But if u get paid version then theres no ads..chess with friends is the same too except it is chess..the other cool thing is that u can search for random opponents so theres always someone to play with.. Another cool wifi game is "sketchonline"..its like pictionary i think...u draw a picturre of what it says u have to draw and people have to guess what it is..at first i thought people online were gona not play the game right and do stupid stuff but people actually do!!! So its really fun :p

very good one is archetype but its only online multi player which sucks but the game is really good .. shoot em up

Polar Fishing is my favourite multiplayer game. It's very addictive! :)

Idk if its my absolute favorite but a good one is alive for ever 1 & 2

I'm barley getting into this game but seems pretty cool and fun so far... i wish my opponents would hurry though!! lol

I'm barley getting into this game but seems pretty cool and fun so far... i wish my opponents would hurry though!! lol

I should invite you for a game. I am pretty good about taking my turn timely, though with a 3 yr old sometimes I can't drop everything. I usually take my turn within a few minutes, or an hour at the outside.

My WWF name is the same as my username here, Traquy

Invite me if you like.

Well, all the Pictionary-like games are perfect for multiplaying. The most famous amoung them are Charadium and We Doodle (they are almost the same). Also I like the new one: The Crocodile. It's quick and funny : )

Cro Mag is my fave multiplayer at moment its like mario cart but its in stone age lol plus while you play> microphone is activated so you can chat while playing

Check out NanoMechs. I mean Wow, it's the fastest online multiplayer game for the iPhone that I've played. So Fun!

But if you need more convincing there is a review from appsafari.com

I like Battle Planets. You have to destroy each others planets by launching rockets.