What's new

Good Manners for Kids

john_asman

Reaction score
Good Manners for Kids
By Asman Software Solutions Private Limited
As we all know that Good Manners is very important part of our life. Having good manners is all about respecting others and yourself. Good manners can help you to have better relationships with people you know, and those you will meet.

Manners are to be taught. When children are very young, they want to do anything you ask. We have to grab the opportunity to teach appropriate behavior. When children are polite, kind and honest, they develop character -- and also make their parents look good!

This is a first of a kind app where we have used Animation to teach Good Manners for Kids in an interesting and entertaining way. There are different topics on which we expect our character 'Johnny' to behave in a proper way. On each topic we have shown different behaviors and only one of them is a correct behavior. There is test for the kid on every topic to see if he understood the manners correctly on that topic. The kid has to choose the correct behavior. Its education! Its entertainment! It’s Fun.
You can find the app here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/good-manners-for-kids/id572456288?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=2
Please checkout the video to understand the capabilities, navigation etc.
In the full version these topics are covered.
- Being A Good Guest
- Meet & Greet
- Table Manners
- Sharing & Caring
- Do Not Interrupt
- The Magic Words
- Cover Your Mouth

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice app buddy. I will also go with that. I think these apps should be developed with more intersting way. Manners are very important in every one's life and specially children life. Where as i have seen that our kids are smarter and more sharp minded as to compare with us, but they are not quite mannored what do you think? BTW thank you for sharing such information.
Best Possible Training Solutions

Last edited: