What's new

Gmail App iOS 10 - iPhone SE

Vlada011

Reaction score
Guys I accidentaly move left and press on archive mail before I change option to delete instead archive and now I don't know where are these mails (2) or did I delete them.
I want to delete them, I don't want to be archived, but I'm not sure maybe they are stored somewhere else,
I can't find.
In All Mails Folder have nothing???

When you archive them, you should still find them in the All emails folder of your account. If you can't find them there, go to Important. Maybe they are there.

:) No, I delete everything and than I remember that maybe I accidentaly move some mail to archive and ask where is archive just to be sure to check all possible locations.
Every day I like this iPhone more and more. Now I feel like I can't live without him.
I must send message to Apple to keep same Clockwatch theme I use that a lot during preparing launch or similar things and I like how they change... I special like how you choose hours on Alarm. iPhone is great apps are great... bad only because I have 16GB version but with next I will try to buy some model with 32 or maybe even 128 GB.