What's new

Giveaway/Contest: Win the iClever Foldable Wireless Keyboard for iPhones & iPads!

Which carrier do you use?

• AT&T

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T-Mobile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Verizon

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
Contest-Time-Horn.gif

Guess what time it is? It's contest time! Last Friday, @DrumsOfGrohl posted a very thorough review of the iClever Foldable Wireless Keyboard for iPhones and iPads. It's a pretty nifty product, and we are excited to be able to kick off a contest to give away the iClever Foldable Wireless Keyboard for your iPhone or iPad!

iCleverKeyboard-3-small.jpg

We decided to make the contest itself something interesting. Since we are hosting this contest on an iPhone site, we wanted to make the contest a U.S. mobile carrier poll! This will help us see which U.S. carriers are the most popular (or at least the most used) by members of our site. Of course, we will have an "other" option for international members as well.

Entry is simple. You just have to vote in the poll, then post a comment in the thread sharing that you voted! To make it clear, your thread comment must say, Voted! in bold just like that.

You can feel free to include your reasoning why you voted the way you did (if you want to). The winning entry will be chosen randomly. Your username has to have a vote in the poll and you have to have commented in the thread as well. Duplicate thread entries will disqualify you, but you can discuss your views further (just don't include a second bolded Voted! in any of your other comments).

The contest will end in 6 days when the poll ends. The winner will be shared on Monday, March 21st. Good luck and thanks for playing!

The poll is:
Which carrier do you use?
  • AT&T
  • Sprint
  • T-Mobile
  • Verizon
  • Other

Voted! I use SaskTel in Saskatchewan, Canada.

Last edited:
Voted! (Hey, I can enter too!)

For the most part, I like Verizon, just dont love the price.

Voted! Verizon here. Service is unbeatable and the discounts I get from work are great also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Voted. KOOL Keyboard . Something I can see myself using a lot. NICE.
I have Verizon for the last five years

Voted! Started with Verizon but did not have good service & switched over to AT&T. No problem since. Very nice mini keyboard!!!

Voted! Verizon for years. Travel all over USA, Canada and Mexico. Best service.