What's new

Getting iTunes music as ringtones

garysanta

Reaction score
I have all my iTunes music downloaded onto my iPhone 4s (Verizon). How do I get one of those tunes to be a ringtone?

You have to create the ringtone using a ringtone creator. The format has to be m4r. There are some in the app store that will convert mp3's from your music library to the provided format. Search ringtone creator.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

If you google it or go to you tube there are some vids showing exactly how to do it (you can only make 20 second ones though. basically you do it in itunes making a recording of part of the tune or song save it to computer then download it to your phone or music when your phone is synced. A better explanation on you tube hope this helps

eey_ore_9 said:
If you google it or go to you tube there are some vids showing exactly how to do it (you can only make 20 second ones though. basically you do it in itunes making a recording of part of the tune or song save it to computer then download it to your phone or music when your phone is synced. A better explanation on you tube hope this helps

30 seconds.

إيكرانك...المسطرة