What's new

Getting Cydia Tweaks Back

badfish

Reaction score
I did a jailbreak the other day and me being the cant leave well enough alone kind of guy. I deleted some file in iFile and almost bricked the phone I did a factory restore on it and its running again. I plan on jailbreaking again and was wondering how hard it is to get my items back from cydia.

Easy! Cydia is like the App Store in that, once you've bought something, you can re-download it whenever.

So, once you re-jailbreak, go back to Cydia and get your stuff

Oh, and FYI - be careful in iFile. :D

Marilyn

Easy! Cydia is like the App Store in that, once you've bought something, you can re-download it whenever.

So, once you re-jailbreak, go back to Cydia and get your stuff

Oh, and FYI - be careful in iFile. :D

Marilyn

Cool...
Yea thanks for the tip LOL!!

Thanks man I will check that out.

I am trying to download PkgBackup after rejailbreaking Iphone to 5.1 but i am getting an error saying it cannot comply because of required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be fixed. Is this due to the extra traffic on Cydia?

Thanks

mlts0807 said:
I am trying to download PkgBackup after rejailbreaking Iphone to 5.1 but i am getting an error saying it cannot comply because of required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be fixed. Is this due to the extra traffic on Cydia?

Thanks

It's due to your sources not being refreshed.

Tap in the "Changes" tab and tap the "Refresh" button and wait for the "Reloading Data" HUD to pop up.

If it never finishes updating t sources then don't worry...it's just because of heavy traffic. Try again every hour or so. Usually takes a day or two for the traffic to die down after a new jailbreak is released.

Thanks! I got the resources updates. It won't install completely because of traffic. I will keep trying.

Got it downloaded last night and it worked perfect. Unbelievable how easy it was. Thanks for the help