What's new

getting a new phone!

2015Girl

Reaction score
my iphone 5c died so next Thursday im getting the SE 64 GB with my upgrade. Should I get a clear case?

my iphone 5c died so next Thursday im getting the SE 64 GB with my upgrade. Should I get a clear case?
What case to get is entirely up to you. While a clear case will show off the iPhone inside, it shows every scratch and scuff mark on the case very clearly.

Last edited:
Just had a thought about your new iPhone.
I have no idea how much it would cost where you live, but l suggested to you young lady friend of ours who's iPhone 5s took a swimming trip. After her contract ran out she got an iPhone 6plus that she should get insurance on it.
The only thing it doesn't cover are scratches, since yours will be protected that shouldn't happen.
The insurance only costs €5,00 per month that's for everything. Not bad l thought. 60 a year is nothing to protect such an expensive iPhone.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Looking good, got protection?
Screen cover and Insurance?

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Sensible Lady enjoy your new iPhone

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Nice just got mine Silver and waiting for the Slickwraps and Intelliarmor glass protector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to iPhone Forums, jay6672! If you have any questions about, or problems with, your new iPhone, we're here to help.

Welcome and congrats on your new iPhone! Looks great, enjoy!

Jenni
IPhone 6 Plus/iPad Air

Hello guys. How much you think an 6S with one year could be subvaluated!? I paid 769 for 16gb

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk