Get iOS notification lockscreen for iOS 4?

iCrank said:
There is a tweak called lock info. That's what the iOS 5 lock screen is. The dev got hired by apple I think.

I know Peter hajas the developer for mobile notifier was hired by apple.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net
 
A quick google search showed a bunch of articles indicating David ashman (lockinfos developer) wasn't hired by apple, but Peter hajas (mobilenotifiers developer) was hired by apple. I'm surprised they didn't hire David. They may have offered and he just declined.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net
 
darkstar2007 said:
A quick google search showed a bunch of articles indicating David ashman (lockinfos developer) wasn't hired by apple, but Peter hajas (mobilenotifiers developer) was hired by apple. I'm surprised they didn't hire David. They may have offered and he just declined.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Wow. I didn't know that. Thanks. I knew somebody got hired.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top