What's new

GeoHot Jailbreaks The iPhone 4

I forgot what i used for the 1.0 software but for 2.0 I used redsn0w and 3.0 i used blackra1n but idk if thats right or not, my iPod touch broke like 5 months ago havent had a portable apple device since :( seeing that i gave both my shuffle and video away

they seem to change the name so much from redsn0w and something sn0w and i guess its to stop people from stealing their work and selling it which happens a lot. even with Zibri it used to happen all the time.

People will always pay for something they don't wanna do/risk on their own purely for the convenience, people who have money just throw it around and get whatever they want whenever they want it

I remember Hotz doing this when people were struggling with hacking a new OS released for the 3GS. He is probably one that lives for the attention. Just as he did in the past, I'm sure he will release it. Like many others I will be keeping my iphone4 a virgin for the first 12 months.

he's a wanker. don't ask him let him keep it for himself. can't care less if it comes from that twat with overgrown ego or few months later from someone else. WHAT A COCK!! I know he don't owe us anything and it's his right to keep it. but what prick you have to be to say "I got it but won't give it to anyone else but i'll still tell you because I know now you'll keep asking for it, but the more you ask the less chance I'll release it" What? Boycott that arsehole.

Last edited: