What's new

g'day all

lukedohc

Reaction score
hello people i'm luke, just saying i quick hi! Got my iphone4 last week been playing with it flat out. I'm very new to smart Phones being that i've had under $200 nokias all my life LOL well in the week i've had it i'm jailbroken it and ordered a otterbox defender all thanks to this site:iphone4horiz:

thanks craig this site has been more than helpful already

That's good to hear. Where in Australia are you? There are a bunch of Aussies on the site. Our overall plan is to band together and take the site over completely.

Hello mate. Have a good time aroud and just enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello people i'm luke, just saying i quick hi! Got my iphone4 last week been playing with it flat out. I'm very new to smart Phones being that i've had under $200 nokias all my life LOL well in the week i've had it i'm jailbroken it and ordered a otterbox defender all thanks to this site:iphone4horiz:

I was the same as you, bought nothing but nokias and then bought a sony and then eventually the iphone in 2007.. nokias where really good though, and with the snake games that where really addictive.

yep i loved me nokias but i think i had to join this smartphone craze my mother was trying to con me into getting a google htc cause of iphone reception problems but but i've had it for a week and no problems yet touch wood i picked up my otterbox defend after my first post to very happy so far also i'm from melbourne mornington penisula

yeah the hct i thought looked good and i was tempted to buy it but only for the google name lol but the iphone antenna problem is not as bad as its made out to be online.. i never have problems, sure i can make it happen if i grip my phone tight but thats pretty much true of any phone you do that with.

nokia do have smart phones like the n900 and n97 is the last one i bought and hated it, all the reasons why i moved back to nokia after the iphone 3g felt pointless and did not care that the iphone lacked the features like bluetooth send/receive or select any mp3 and use it as a ringtone/sms tone and installing any app..

it turned out it was more annoying then good to have those features again, the back light turns off and you cant set it to never turn off and it had more annoying points then good compared to the iphone..

what carrier are you with?

Hi Luke ^^

€: posted in the wrong forum :p