What's new

Gameloft Sale Reduces 13 Major Hit iPhone Games to $0.99/£0.59

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fli2x--Crjk]YouTube - N.O.V.A. 2 Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance - iPhone&iPad - Game trailer[/ame]​

Those lovely folks at Gameloft appear to have caught a serious case of Spring Fever, and it’s not even Spring yet. They’ve admitted as much on their blog (see link below), but their Spring jollity is our gain, as so happy are they at the sight of the first crocus, or whatever, that they’ve slashed the prices of 13 of their top iPhone games, including Modern Combat: Sandstorm and N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance to just $0.99/£0.59/0.79 Euros. Here’s that list in full, complete with links:

Modern Combat: Sandstorm Modern Combat: Sandstorm for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance N.O.V.A. - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Shrek Kart Shrek Kart for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Driver Driver for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Asphalt 5 Asphalt 5 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Fishing Kings Fishing Kings for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Let's Golf! Let's Golf! for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Skater Nation Skater Nation for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Real Football 2010 Real Football 2010 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Real Football 2011 Real Football 2011 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Star Battalion Star Battalion for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within Prince of Persia: Warrior Within for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Gameloft UK Blog » Blog Archive » iPhone / iPad Crazy Sale

Last edited:
Edit: post fixed

Thanks for updating lol you just got my hopes up and I was sad lol

Last edited:
N.O.V.A 2 is NOT on sale, just 1. Please update your post.

Oops, sorry, yes it is only on sale for iPad, my bad, thanks for correcting, just updating now. :D