What's new

Gameloft’s Action-RPG Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden Launches this Thursday

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_2aUN4FIys]YouTube - Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden - launch trailer by Gameloft[/ame]​

Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden is a really lush-looking game from Gameloft that’s about to hit the App Store this Thursday, February 3rd for iPhone and iPod touch, with the iPad version following shortly. The game follows the adventures of Ayden, a young hero chosen by the god Uryah to save the Kingdom of Lasgalen from the Apocalypse. It’s your job to unite the four fragments of Uryah’s Grail and gain the supernatural powers needed to defeat Amonbane, the dark lord responsible for all the mischief. Throughout the adventure, Ayden will be helped by Princess Lyanora and his trusty steed, Miya.

In time-honoured RPG fashion, the game involves lots of galloping around on your horse and scything down of enemies with your mighty sword. You start the game with a very basic sword, and get new weapons and abilities as you progress through the adventure, including a Sacred Shield, Locrian Hawk boomerang, Nagual Cobra grappling hook and the platinum Gauntlet of Brakor. Each new piece of equipment will grant access to new areas, new techniques and greater danger.

No word as yet on pricing, but I’m sure we’ll be looking at something around the $5-6 mark.

Source: Gameloft

Suh-weet! Can't wait for Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden to come out! It's releasing 2/3. So close and yet ... SO FAR!

I'm using the NA form of doing dates. 2/3 stands for February 3rd, which is tomorrow. Though standardization in other countries would make it 3/2. :p

ah ok! :)

cant wait to dl this game it looks real good, i wonder what time it will be released, late today in my time probably. gameloft has some sweet games, most my games on my phone are form gameloft

its been released... £3.99 in the app store

Would you recommend it then? The game does look good but would rather have a personal opinion before forking out £4...

*edit* Nevermind. Has a free trial before you can buy full version through in-app...

Last edited:
its been released... £3.99 in the app store

Would you recommend it then? The game does look good but would rather have a personal opinion before forking out £4...

*edit* Nevermind. Has a free trial before you can buy full version through in-app...

yeap... as you said free trial before buy i thought they made a mistake and gave it away free for x amount of time lol.. its like wow but offline isent it? i dunno its not as good as ib though

Haven't had a chance to try it yet. Not been in the house long enough to let it download on the wifi. Massive file.

I've always wanted to try wow but could never be bothered playing on the PC. Maby now I have it connected to the livingroom tv could be worth a try.

I hope it's offline. Unless they are planning on making it massively multiplayer. Don't think that's been done on the iPhone yet...?

Haven't had a chance to try it yet. Not been in the house long enough to let it download on the wifi. Massive file.

I've always wanted to try wow but could never be bothered playing on the PC. Maby now I have it connected to the livingroom tv could be worth a try.

I hope it's offline. Unless they are planning on making it massively multiplayer. Don't think that's been done on the iPhone yet...?

i downloaded it last night before going to bed.. i never could be assed to try wow either but my brother loved it and i decided to try it one day. never liked it to be honest but i dont mind this game so much.... worth the cash? not sure

try the demo you might like it. but the demo does not last long at all.

yeah some games are online only on the iphone, i hate those games

I cannot find the Nagual Cobra. I have started over several times and collected all 4 pieces but cannot continue with out the cobra. Help please.