A Alkali Member Sep 28, 2010 #1 I have this problem with GAME CENTER when I clicked FIND GAME CENTER GAMES the next page opens with a message saying"YOUR REQUEST CANNOT BE COMPLETED" there is a small problem though I cannot see my country so I choose USA instead. Please help.
I have this problem with GAME CENTER when I clicked FIND GAME CENTER GAMES the next page opens with a message saying"YOUR REQUEST CANNOT BE COMPLETED" there is a small problem though I cannot see my country so I choose USA instead. Please help.
A almedajohnson New Member Oct 26, 2010 #2 I think you should select the near by country. It might be possible that your ip is blocked.
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone Talk Check out this Anker MagGo Charging Cube on sale for $65 at Cosco! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon