What's new

Game Center?

mmuller

Reaction score
A quick question from a new developer.

Do you want to see Game Center functionality in every game ?

Is it important to support GC in every way?

Your answers are extremely important to our future inclusion of GC into our (my) titles on the app store!

regards,

mmuller

A quick question from a new developer.

Do you want to see Game Center functionality in every game ?

Is it important to support GC in every way?

Your answers are extremely important to our future inclusion of GC into our (my) titles on the app store!

regards,

mmuller

hi der..

Dear i need to know how can i use game center i got 7 friends in it. can u pls guide me about game center..What is the use of it. Em sorry that i'am bothering you but am new at it.

I dont know if your still looking for some good ones but geodefense is awesome even if you play it on ipad the graphics are still great even though its an iphone app. Tower defense hd lost earth is great, towermadness, creeps! Hd, and 7 cities. There are more but those are some my favorite also Trenched on xbox 360 is a must have. If you have any android powered devices then hexdefense and robodefense are good.

Oh also there is an ants/bugs tower defense game for ipad and and aliens one where they try to steal your cows those where both decent the ants one is really hard though and the tiles arent very clear so you find yourself leaving gaps that the bad guys can get through even though it doesnt look like it.