What's new

Galcon Review

choboii

Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone do a review on this game. Its an old game but wanted to share it to the community. This game is great if you like games such as, "Risk", "Starcraft", and other games with the similar concept. This game is very basic but addicting at the same time. The great thing about this game is that you can play multiplayer mode online, so you can play against other people.

So you start off with a planet of a 100 "ships" and they keep going up by increments of 1. And the rate of the increments going up depends on the size of the planet in which you are controlling. The object of the game is to be as efficient as possible with the ships that you have. You have to decide whether or not to grab a large planet and give up large portion of you men to control it or to grab a smaller planet and just give up a small portion of your men. Sometimes a large planet can only take way a small portion of your army and those are the one that everyone usually goes for. You want to have as much men as you can as fast as you can to take over the other opponents.

Even though this is a simple game, there is some strategy involved and can get really addicting if you like these type of games. Overall I would rate this game a 9/10 because these type of games make you decide to be efficient and to know when to attack your opponents at the right time. Thanks guys for reading my first review. More to come.