What's new

Galactic.Towers PROMO CODES

tenrdrmer

Reaction score
Hey guys im just trying to get the word out on my game. It's been out since before christmas. It has recieved pretty good reviews so far just had bad timing I guess on the release date. These codes have been posted elsewhere too but there should be some left. If not Let me know I will post a few exclusively here.

Galactic.Towers for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Thanks For Looking

FHK4YL9YEYP7
344TKHJTEFEM
W3KA3E39PXWA
T6FKTRTYMN4K
LJT4EFXR4PA3
AJNMX7AMNFJP
L6JRYR4XXRYF
X4WWH9946L3A
4KF6HJ9F9P3X
YRY9M44WMFAP

LNMEHY6M47HM
9T9HJTN6RXWJ
EX6E6Y74T6HK
NPPWN6JE4FRJ
9LNEHH6T4TM6
TLHLER6RM3XL
LAAH44RWEFRH
66JHTJH9HHLY
AFFL4RM3YM6F
97XA3N3779T7

Last edited:
Looks good. I like these kind of puzzle games. Tried a few promo codes but they've all been used... :(

Ok well give these a try. I still think there is a couple in the big list that havn't been redeemed but you guys will have try them when you get desperate. :)

YA34XELPET7L
R344K3NPWXHW
M9RW4M4YAYTP
XJYHXN9Y69TJ
JRN6TK4APR9X
MHT7XRAW69JK
FHEWFNE7WWMW
WW3L6YAHYT9F
L3YEXLF4TEKY
9FWXRYNW4EFF

Thanks. Downloading now. Will try it later and let you know what I think...

I understand giving away promo codes however you have no control with whom uses them it is better to do this in private thus reducing the frustration of finding one cannot use the codes. Just a thought as this sort of problem has happened many times before.

Been playing this game the past couple days. It's quite addictive. On the last level now and can't get past. Think I've figured out how to do it but can't quite get it to work. Lol. It seems that luck plays a part on most levels. Don't know if that was intentional or not.

I think the game needs more levels in a future update to keep people coming back but it's a great little game as it stands. Perhaps a few tutorial levels instead of the instruction page and better visuals would make it more appealing.

3 out of 5 stars at the moment. Could easily be 4 or even 5 out of 5 with more levels and better visuals...

Hey thanks for the comments. I have more levels planned. They are so very hard to layout as difficult but possible. Level 26 and 30 both have a specific way to complete but you are correct. on those two the timing has to be so ridiculously perfect luck does play a part. But honestly the other levels have a way to complete them planned out that is repeatable. I have experienced flukes in my testing where by chance some completed differently than planned but I'm never able to repeat those solutions.
But yes I do have more levels in the works.
I also am looking at new art either to upgrade this one or make a Galactic.Towers 2. that really just depends on how different the art is we settle on.